1. 18 people was the total count of all the people that ever showed up the whole night.
2. the show started hella late.
3. birthday indian was amazing and got an honcore.
4. locking your car doors consisted of some new jamz that were pretty good and nothing but smashing everything in sight into little pieces.
5. locking your car doors pissed andrew and tristan off. [which admittedly was very lame]
6. put down that science pole rocked the house like mad. and totally revived the semi-dead / amazing show.
7. the show ended hella early.
8. 10 people stayed till the show was over. [7 of which were band members] the rest left during/before bands.
9. locking your car doors is now on hiatus. possibly for a long time.
Photos of Black Feet, YACHT and Locking Your Car Doors at Four White Walls
All photos by Sheila Bochinne
Additional photos by different peoples digital cameras.
Photos of Fathers Day, The Dick Cheney Experience, Fancy Pants, Haunted Cologne and Treasure Mammal at Four White Walls
Photos by Sheila Bochine
Here are two photos of me laying on the stage at The Paper Heart Gallery while local Phoenix Ska band “Work Shirt Wonder” tries to play a show. I don’t really remember why I was doing that but I was looking through a folder on my computer labelled “azska” and found them and thought I would share.